Our Super Helpful Coping Tools Bundle is filled with self-regulation strategies that make a meaningful impact! Kids get to learn and practice self-management skills to deal with uncomfortable feelings, empowering them with emotional resilience and confidence to deal with challenges. Plus, these resources will make your job easier, whether you’re a teacher, counselor, or parent! Instead of always putting out fires, equip kids with healthy social emotional skills that make it easier for them to find solutions.
Kids Love These Tools!
These practical tools are rich with fun illustrations, filled with kid-friendly activities, and many of the tools provide tactile input, too. Awesome for a wide range of learners!
Save 30% with this bundle, compared with purchasing each coping tool resource individually!
To see more, click on the VIEW PREVIEW button above!
Ways to Use these Coping Skills Resources
- Calm Corner, Peace Area, or Take A Break Station
- Social Emotional Lessons
- Small Group Activities
- Individual Counseling
- Classroom & Counseling Decor
- At Home with Your Children
(Click on the PREVIEW above to get a good look of each resource!)
- Calm Down Corner
- Your Brain & The Stress Response Lesson
- Feelings & Coping Tools Workbook
- 50 Kids Coping Tools
- Breathing Exercises for Kids
- Feeling Comic Workbook & Lessons
- Feeling Card Games
- Digital Breathing Exercises & Lesson
- Feelings & Coping Tools Spinner Craft
- Portable Calm Corner
- Yoga for Kids
- FREE BONUS: Digital Calm Corner
Learn about sales, freebies & new resources (that are always 50% off the first 48 hours!):
- Follow WholeHearted School Counseling™ on TPT
- Join our Newsletter
- Follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Earn TPT credit to Use on Future Purchases:
- Visit your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button for any Paid Resources.
- Leave a short comment and rating.
Need Help With Your Files?
- Visit the FAQs section
- Contact TpT Tech Support and submit a help ticket
- Ask WholeHearted School Counseling™ a question via the Q& A tab