POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS + COLORING PAGES = FUNCTIONAL CLASSROOM DECOR
Your students will love using our positive affirmations coloring pages. This SEL activity functions as a fun, stress-reducing SEL activity. In addition, it also doubles as functional classroom decor. What’s more, this DIY Positive Affirmation Coloring Banner was designed to be a hanging-from-the-walls-heart-felt “I Believe in You,” inspiring message from the teacher (or school counselor) to students.
The classroom bunting reminds students that they are lovable, brave, amazing and awesome. In addition, the positive affirmation coloring pages encourage students to believe in yourself and never give up on your dreams. As well as growth mindset mantras such as, “you have what it takes to climb on”. Or “your bravery is stronger than your fear.”
Ways to Use These SEL Coloring Pages
- Invite students to color individual flags. Discuss with them how coloring (creating, & making art) can be a great coping tool to relieve stress.
- Talk about the power of positive self-talk and affirmations.
- Discuss how to apply these positive self-talk messages to their lives.
- You can also let them know that anytime they need some inspiration, they can look up at the walls to remind themselves of their greatness.
- Hang in your classroom, school hallways, or counseling office.
If you’d like fun, interactive lesson that teaches students about the differences between their Inner Coach and Inner Critic, be sure to check out our Positive Self-Talk video lesson. Save over 30% when you purchase this set in the POSITIVE AFFIRMATION BUNDLE!