RULES THAT CULTIVATE A TRAUMA INFORMED CLASSROOM
Our Trauma Sensitive Classroom Rules Poster & Banner Kit was designed to build community and add a bit joy-filled cuteness to your room. Each expectation delineates positive behaviors and empowering beliefs that support a successful and safe classroom experience. Moreover, the values aligns with your Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) practices and trauma informed classroom management system.
Plus, all banners and rule cards are editable, too! So you can add or modify your own unique classroom rules and expectations.
Above all, the underlying belief and philosophy which guided the creation of this resource is this: every child is lovable, belongs and is doing the very best that they can given the resources and skills that they have at any given moment.
Ideas for Use:
- Hang posters & banners in your classroom to remind students of what they CAN do, that they belong, are safe, important and cared for
- Fun Bulletin Board Display
- School Counseling Office Decor
- Back to School lessons
- Use Black/White posters and banners as classroom coloring activity
- Prompts for Morning Meeting discussions and Community Building
- Use in your Calm Corner area
You may also enjoy our free trauma sensitive guideposts and reminders for teachers when responding to a child acting out.