FREE GETTING TO KNOW YOU ICEBREAKER GAME
Looking for a fun conversation starter game that’s digital for kids (teens, and even adults, too)? If so, you’ll love The Conversation Starter Game! Perfect for back to school activities, ice breakers, and rapport building. Moreover, the questions and prompts are designed to break the ice and start meaningful and fun conversations.
How to Play The Digital Connect Game
First, taking turns, players/teams choose a number based on the spot they would like to place their pawn. Then answer the corresponding conversation starter question/prompt. Next, move game pawn to cover the number just answered. Players continue to take turns answering questions/prompts and moving their pawn pieces. Finally, the first player/team has completed a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal line of either 4 or 5 in a row.
Ways You Can Use The Conversation Starter Game:
- Small Groups for Social Emotional Learning Support and Skills Practice
- Individual counseling sessions as an assessment tool.
- The actual act of playing the game provides insight into children’s social skills, decision-making process and frustration tolerance. In addition to the level of respect for rules & boundaries, and problem-solving abilities.
- Playing also builds social skills!
- Community and relationship building classroom group activity
If you enjoy this format, and are looking for other social emotional learning games, be sure to check out our other 20 topics. For instance, we’ve got SEL games the cover growth mindset , self-esteem, and coping tools. In addition, among others, there’s also feelings, friendship, and empathy