A BUNDLE OF SELF-REGULATION SKILLS FOR KIDS!
Our Kids Coping Tools Bundle includes 10 of our most effective and popular self-regulation resources for kids. In other words, this jam-packed toolkit is perfect for your SEL curriculum, trauma sensitive classrooms, classroom management, individual and group counseling sessions, and classroom guidance lessons.
Why Teach & Practice Calming Exercises?
Life can get really tough. So it’s important to help kids to cultivate coping tools and tricks that can support us to get through the hard stuff of living, to relate to uncomfortable feelings with self-compassion and to practice skills that can help us to feel calmer and more relaxed.
Although coping skills do not necessarily get rid of challenging and stressful situations, they can help us make better, more empowering choices. When we use healthy calming strategies, some of the confusion, chaos, blahs & crazies can go away. This means that coping skills help us to see the silver lining, cup-is-half-full perspectives and possibilities. Moreover, they encourage us to build our strengths and resiliences. Furthermore, they are a means to take good, kind-care of ourselves.
Ways to Use these Coping Tool Resources
- Classroom Calm Corner, Peace Area, or Take A Break Station
- SEL Curriculum
- Classroom guidance lessons
- Small Group Activities
- Therapeutic Intervention & Assessment
- Counseling Office and Classroom Decor
When you purchase this coping skills for kids bundle you will save over 30% off the price, as compared to purchasing each resource individually.
What’s in this SEL Activities Bundle:
- Classroom Yoga
- 50 Coping Tools for Kids: Stress Management Lesson
- Digital Animated Breathing Exercises and Lesson
- Self-Regulation Coping Skills & Social Emotional Learning Book
- Mindfulness Breathing Exercises for Kids
- Portable Calm Corner
- Calm Down Corner
- Digital Calm Corner
- Feelings Card Games
- Self Regulation Coping Skills for School Spinner Craft